This Demonstration Product Agreement (the “Agreement”), dated as of the date set forth below, between Corserva, Inc. (“Corserva”) and Client (identified below) sets forth the terms and conditions for the loan of the products or parts listed on the attached quotation (“Product”) by Corserva to Client for the sole purpose of demonstration and evaluation of the Product. Client hereby agrees that such Product loan shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Product remains the property of Corserva and will be returned by the Return Date or upon request.
2. Corserva will loan the Product to the Client. The Product will be shipped, at Corserva’s expense, to the Client address on the attached quotation. The Customer is responsible for the shipping cost when returning the Product to Corserva at the end of the demonstration period.
3. Acceptance of Products. The Client shall inspect each item of Product delivered pursuant to this Agreement. The Client shall immediately notify Corserva of any discrepancies between such item of Product and the description of the Product in the quotation. If the Client fails to provide such notice in writing within 2 day(s) after the delivery of the Product, the Client will be conclusively presumed to have accepted the Product as specified in the attached Product quotation. Any subsequent claim that the Products was not provided in fully functional order will not be considered.
4. Demonstration Period. The Demonstration period shall begin when the Client receives the Product (“Receipt Date”). The Product shall be received at Corserva within sixty (60) calendar days of the Receipt Date (“Return Date”). If the Product is not received at Corserva by the Return Date, Corserva will invoice and Client agrees to pay the amount shown on the attached quotation plus shipping charges.
5. Products returned to Corserva must be in the same working and physical condition as it was at the time the Product was delivered by Corserva to the carrier. To avoid the return being rejected, the following criteria must be met: (a) Client must use the original boxes and packaging. (b) All returns must be complete with all manuals, cables; etc., just as Client received them. Corserva will provide a RMA (Returned Material Authorization) number that must be written on the exterior of the box(es) so that the return can be handled correctly. (c) Product must be clean and without scratches or usage marks of any kind. (d) If the Product is not returned in such condition, in addition to any other amounts owing to Corserva, the Client will be liable to the Corserva for the amount necessary to restore the Products to such condition, or if not so restorable, the invoice amount as shown on the attached quotation.
6. Risk of Loss or Damage. The Client assumes all risks of loss or damage to the Product from any cause, and agrees to return it to Corserva in the condition received from Corserva.
7. To return demonstration Product, email Returns@Corserva.com or call (203) 452-8500.