2. EU Safe Harbor-Compliant Affirmative Statement
Corserva complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Corserva has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, access, security, data integrity, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view Corserva’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.
- Notice: Companies must notify individuals about the purposes for which they collect and use information about them. They must provide individuals with information on how to make contact with the company for the purpose of inquiry or complaint and to understand the means the organization offers for limiting its use and disclosure of held information.
- Onward Transfer: (Transfer to third parties) In order to disclose information to a third party, companies must adhere to the notice and choice principles. If an organization wishes to transfer information to a third party that is acting as an agent of that organization, it may do so if the third party subscribes to the Safe Harbor Principles and/or is subject to the directive.
- Access: Individuals must have access to the personal information that an organization holds and be able to amend, correct, or delete any data that contains inaccuracies. The exception to this statement is when the burden of expense in providing access is disproportionate to the risks of the individual’s privacy in such case, or where rights of the individual might be violated.
- Security: Companies must take reasonable precautions to protect personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Data Integrity: Personal information must be relevant to the purposes for which it will be used. An organization should take reasonable precautions to ensure the data is reliable for its intended use, is accurate, complete, and current.
- Enforcement: See Section 9.
3. What Type of Information We Collect
The server on which the website is located collects and saves only the default information customarily logged by web server software. Such information may include the date and time of your visit, the originating IP address, and the pages and images requested. This information is never released to others, unless we are ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction to do so. This information is never sold or rented.
The materials found on the website are protected by United States and other copyright laws, except for works of the United States Government pursuant to 1 U.S.C. Section 105. The selection, arrangement and presentation of all materials (including information in the public domain), and the overall design of the website are copyright © February 1, 2014 Corserva, Inc. Permission is granted to view and print materials from Corserva for the non-commercial purpose of viewing, reading, and retaining for reference. Any other copying, distribution, retransmission or modification of information or materials on this site, whether in electronic or hard copy form, without the express prior written permission of Corserva, Inc., is strictly prohibited.
Corserva® is a registered trademark.
6. No Warranties
CORSERVA DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS, ANY PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR ANY SITES LISTED THEREIN, AND THE WEBSITE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. THE WEBSITE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT IT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN IT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE WEBSITE OR CORSERVA OR ITS MEMBERS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR THE ASSIGNS OF SAME BE LIABLE FOR (1) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF THE WEBSITE OR CORSERVA OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (2) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE WEBSITE, THE MATERIALS AND/OR LISTINGS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE WEBSITE’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
10. Last Update
Questions or comments regarding the website should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or by US mail to 100 Technology Drive, Trumbull, CT 06611.
Let us worry about your network
Contact us for a free consultation