Block incoming email threats
Combine Market Leading Software with Corserva’s Expertise
Corserva’s solution for email security provides unrivalled protection from viruses and other email threats. The advanced spam filtering capability accurately filters emails by examining envelope headers and structure, content, email sender reputation, images, and more, to prevent spam and malware from reaching inboxes. Outgoing email can be encrypted, and email is archived for up to 10 years.
Attack Blocking and Connection Protection
Spam, Virus, and Content Filtering
Email filtering can be customized to block and allow email based on sender, recipient, size, content, and other factors. Viruses are blocked, and users can adjust their level of spam protection.
Message Quarantine and Release
How It Works
Corserva follows these steps when implementing your enterprise email security solution.
- 1. Corserva sets up and configures a secure, Microsoft Azure cloud.
- 2. We connect email security software to the Azure cloud and synchronize individual email accounts to use the new email security software platform.
- 3. We validate email flow from the email security software platform to individual email accounts.
- 4. We configure customized whitelists and blacklists based on your environment.
- 5. We test all inbound and outbound email flow.
- 6. We continuously check email security service logs and correct any anomalies.
Protection from external threats originating with email and social media
Successful delivery of trustworthy emails with minimal delay while blocking or quarantining suspect messages
Email attachment sandboxing
Real-time spam and virus filtering with granular identification of spam categories
Redelivery of any inbound email lost or deleted in the last 30 days
Emergency inbox for 24/7 email continuity
Automatic encryption for outgoing email
Time-of-click URL protection
Identification of zero hour vulnerabilities
Contextual understanding of phishing attacks
Professionally managed by Corserva’s cybersecurity experts with certifications that include CISSP, GSEC, CEH, and CompTIA Security+