Protect The Organization From Social Engineering, Phishing, And Ransomware
Most data breaches originate with social engineering attacks, phishing, spear phishing, malware, or spam. Corserva’s security awareness training ensures that cybersecurity stays top of mind for employees so that your organization doesn’t become a victim. Employees are the weak link in your company’s network security. Staff is frequently exposed to sophisticated phishing and ransomware attacks. Employees need to be trained on the latest methods of cybersecurity attacks and how to prevent becoming a victim.
Concerned About The Human Firewall?
- Is cybersecurity top of mind for all employees?
- What are you currently doing to train employees in the area of cybersecurity?
- How often do employees click on phishing links in emails?
- Do you need to comply with regulations such as PCI, HIPAA, NIST, or CMMC?
- How often are employee workstations infected with viruses, malware, etc.?
- Has the company ever suffered a data breach (that you know of)?
Create A Human Firewall As Your Last Line Of Defense
Corserva enables your employees to make smarter security decisions by providing training in the latest mechanisms of spam, phishing, spear phishing, malware, ransomware, and social engineering. We then educate your employees on how to apply this knowledge in their day-to-day job so they can protect the organization.
How It Works
- Rely on security awareness training to protect your business
- Deliver training to the last line of security defense — your employees
- Educate employees on the mechanisms of spam, phishing, spear phishing, and malware
- Create a human firewall for the 10–15% of phishing attacks that get through filters
- Meet compliance mandates for regulations such as PCI, HIPAA, and NIST
- Measure your company's phish-prone percentage with phishing security test emails sent to employees
- Unlimited Use
- Localized Admin Console and Learner Experience
- Brandable Content
- Upload Your Own Content
- Custom Phishing Templates and Landing Pages
- Phish Alert Button
- Social Engineering Indicators
- AI-Driven Phishing and Training Recommendations
- User Management
- Advanced Reporting Feature
- Virtual Risk Officer (VRO)