Reduce Cyber Risk To Your Business
An ever-growing accumulation of diverse assets across your IT environment makes it difficult to accurately assess risk to your business. Defending against cyber-attack requires you to be able to do 3 things:
- See every asset across your attack surface
- Remediate the vulnerabilities that pose the greatest risk
- Measure your cyber exposure and drive ongoing improvements
With Corserva’s vulnerability scanning services, we can identify the greatest risks and vulnerabilities in your IT environment and perform the proper remediation.
Today's Modern Attack Surface
- Active Directory
- Operational Technology (OT)
- Mobile Devices
Does This Sound Familiar?
How do we make sure we've implemented the same security measures at remote locations that we do at headquarters?
How do we maintain a constantly updated inventory of assets?
How do we protect our cloud applications?
How do we ensure we fully comply with NIST, NERC-CIP, and other regulations?
What kind of paper trail can I generate to prove compliance with regulatory bodies?
How can I track configuration changes in my environment?
Secure All Cloud-based Applications
Do You Face Any Of These Challenges?
- Difficult to protect everything in the environment
- Lack of staff with expertise and available time to deal with cyber threats
- Takes too long to respond and remediate vulnerabilities
Managed Vulnerability Scanning Service
With Corserva’s Managed Vulnerability Scanning Service (MVSS), we identify your vulnerabilities and prioritize those that pose the greatest risk. The Corserva MVSS provides centralized vulnerability scanning and monitoring for your on-premise, hybrid IT, and cloud environments, including Microsoft Azure and AWS. The combination of asset discovery and vulnerability analysis in one powerful platform simplifies and accelerates vulnerability detection and compliance management for today’s resource-constrained IT security teams.
With Corserva’s MVSS, you gain answers to these questions:
- Where are we exposed?
- What should we focus on first?
- How are we reducing exposure over time?
Gain Actionable Insight Into Your Entire Attack Surface
Delivered securely as a cloud service, the Corserva MVSS deploys rapidly and provides significant savings in time and resources for an overall lower total cost of ownership. The Corserva MVSS uses an array of sensors to automatically gather and analyze your contracted attack surface. Vulnerability analysis is centralized in the Corserva MVSS platform, providing you with centralized security visibility of your critical infrastructure. The Corserva MVSS solution receives a continuous stream of threat intelligence updates, so you always have access to the latest security and vulnerability intelligence. Once implemented, Corserva will discover, assess, and prioritize vulnerabilities.
How It Works
Why Choose Corserva
Corserva is uniquely qualified to deliver industry best practice information security services. In addition to having expertise in modern cyber-threats as well as expertise in traditional information security frameworks, processes, and controls, the Corserva team has decades of experience in regulated industries assisting companies in meeting their compliance standards and maintaining high availability.
You can have confidence that the security services you are receiving are designed, implemented, maintained, and continually enhanced to meet industry best practices. The Corserva security program will keep current as cyber and other security threats continue to evolve.
- Threat intelligence to understand which vulnerabilities are being exploited
- Vulnerability metrics showing criticality, ease of exploit, and attack vectors
- Enhanced safety and reliability of operational technology environments
- Container security
- Web app scanning
- Professionally managed by Corserva’s cybersecurity experts with certifications that include CISSP, GSEC, CEH, and CompTIA Security+