Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
Complete Protection For Your Systems, Applications, And Data
Although the cause of an outage can vary, the solution is the same — you need to be able to recover your systems, applications, and data quickly and completely. With Corserva’s backup and disaster recovery services, you’re back up and running as soon as possible.
- Disaster Recovery as a Service
- All-in-one Physical Onsite Backup Appliances
- Off-Site Business Continuity
- PC Backup Services
- Microsoft 365 Backup Services
- Unified backup solutions to protect all your data
- Data protection design, implementation, monitoring, maintenance, and recovery services
- Instant recovery for VMware, Hyper-V, Windows, and Linux systems
- Encryption capabilities for secure data in-flight and at-rest
- Protection for physical and virtual systems, operating systems, and applications
- Reliable offsite, scalable data protection
Data loss, ransomware, and compliance requirements are driving today’s disaster recovery strategies. A security breach can interrupt business operations until remediation is complete. The impact on your business can be severe.
A comprehensive backup and disaster recovery (BDR) solution should be focused on the ability to restore operations as quickly as possible with minimal loss of data. Corserva enables businesses of all sizes to adopt comprehensive business recovery and continuity solutions that are cost-effective while guaranteeing compliance with regulatory standards.
- 01 Customized Data Protection
- 02 Assurance Testing
- 03 Business Continuity
- 04 Hybrid Cloud Backup
Our data protection experts work with you to define your backup, recovery, retention, archiving and disaster recovery needs. We then configure and implement a customized data protection program by installing an all-in-one purpose-built physical backup appliance in your network to locally protect your data for fast recovery.
More important than backup is the ability to restore data and systems in the event of a disaster. Corserva’s business continuity solution includes comprehensive testing for continued assurance that your systems are fully recoverable and protected from downtime. Tests include screenshot verification to provide evidence that backups are working and healthy.
Daily backups are a given, but backups are just one piece of the puzzle. Off-site replication will protect you from cyber threats and natural disasters. Corserva’s backup and archive services ensure that both local and cloud backups are performed daily, including “out of geography” replication to protect against cyber-attacks and natural disasters.
While local backup serves a very useful purpose if your systems remain operational, what do you do if your entire facility is taken offline by fire or some other disaster? The answer is hybrid cloud backup. Corserva’s disaster recovery as a service includes data backup, recovery, and business continuity for local, virtual, and cloud environments.
How It Works
Benefits To Your Business
- No downtime with fully automated cloud-based disaster recovery failover, failback, and testing
- Comprehensive data protection of all your physical and virtual systems, operating systems, and applications to prevent loss of data
- 24x7x365 US based support
- Adherence to compliance requirements with encryption for secure data in-flight and at-rest
- Fully tested for complete recovery to your RTO and RPO
As a managed service, Corserva’s disaster recovery and business continuity services include the following features: