Identify the areas of greatest risk and vulnerability to your business
Reduce Cyber Risk to Your Business
By proactively monitoring the assets in your IT environment, your business operations are protected.
We continuously monitor the status of all devices.
We effectively manage all endpoint devices for optimal operation.
We keep devices up to date by patching all Microsoft and third-party software.
How It Works
- 1. Discover – Identify and map every asset in your IT environment.
- 2. Assess – Analyze the cyber exposure of all assets, including vulnerabilities, misconfiguration, and other security health indicators.
- 3. Prioritize – Understand exposures in context to prioritize remediation based on asset criticality, threat context, and vulnerability severity.
- 4. Remediate – Determine which exposures to fix first and apply the appropriate remediation or mitigation technique.
- 5. Measure – Calculate, communication, and compare cyber exposure and key maturity metrics to drive risk reduction.
Reduction in your attack surface
Identification of security risks such as missing software patches, unsecure software configurations, malware, software flaws, and other risks on your network
Remediation of new weaknesses discovered on the network as they occur using active network scanning and continuous vulnerability monitoring
Operating system and third-party software updates and patching
24x7x365 asset monitoring and help desk support from our US based network operations centers (NOCs)
Scripting to automate remediation where possible
Comprehensive reporting on the state of your devices
Professionally managed by Corserva’s cybersecurity experts with certifications that include CISSP, GSEC, CEH, and CompTIA Security+